We want to be your realtor for life!
First let’s state right here, that no two real estate transactions have exactly the same steps. Every home purchase is unique to the buyer and the home. We know it is fun to look on the internet at homes but when it is time to buy a controlled search will reduce stress and pin down that perfect home for you and your family. The team at In-Sight Realty will be with you every step of the way.
- Let’s talk! In our conversation we will determine what your dream home is: Do you want close to schools, shopping or a certain school district? Do you want a home that is Move in ready, pack your bags and move or do you want a home you can add equity by making repairs and updates.
- Lets get you pre-approved. This will tell us how much home you can afford.
- Let’s set up a custom search based on your needs and wants. Your personal “In-Sight’ into the market!
- It is time to look at homes! Looking at homes in your price range is FUN with In-Sight!
- Together we have found your new home. You have your pre-approval and we are ready to make an offer.
- Be prepared to negotiate. Remember, the seller has their view of the value of the property and we will have ours. The art of negotiation is one of the most important qualities you should look for in your real estate agent. Any agent can write an offer. The professional gets it accepted!
- We have an accepted offer and now the work begins.
- Get an inspection! We strongly recommend that every home buyer get a professional home inspection. Any issues found can be negotiated at this time.
- All the requirements of the purchase agreement have been met. We have the green light to close.
- Celebrate! Move in and enjoy your wonderful new home!